Get Involved

There are many different ways that you can be involved in the Coalition's efforts.

You can become a Coalition Member, help us share information about preventing alcohol, tobacco and drug use, disseminate information around Union County, help us create information and products to distribute, work at one of our activities or events. Volunteers are always needed! If you are interested, please contact our office at 541-963-1068 or email at:

Contact Us

1106 K Avenue • La Grande, OR 97850